A Board of Trusteesis the highets authority within the organizational and management structure of the University. The Board is consisted of seven members including at least one-third appointed by the founder, and others appointed by the University Senate at the proposal of organizational units. President of the Board shall be appointed by the Founder among the representatives of the founders.
The Board members mandate is four years. The same person may be re-elected to the Board upon the expiration of the mandate. Members of the Senate, the rector and vice-rectors and heads of organizational units cannot be members of the Board. Current composition of the Board of Trustees is as it follows:
- Mr. Mehmet Kolukisa, Member (Founder's Representative)
- Mr. Ajaz Ahmed, Member (Founder's Representative)
- Malcolm Duerod, MA, Member (IBU Representative)
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Mersid Poturak, Member (IBU Representative)
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Serkan Dogan, Member (IBU Representative)
- Mr. Admir Salihagić, Member (IBU Representative)