A Board of Trustees is the highest authority within the organizational and management structure of the University. The Board is consisted of seven members including at least one-third appointed by the founder (Richmond Park Education), and others appointed by the Senate of International Burch University. Board's chairman is appointed by the founder among the representatives of the founder.
The Board members' mandate is four years. The same person may be re-elected to the Board upon the expiration of the mandate. Members of the Senate, the rector, vice-rectors and heads of organizational units cannot be members of the Board. Current composition of the Board of Trustees is as it follows:
- Mr. Timothy Donald Fisher - Chairman (Richmond Park Education's Representative)
- Mr. Mehmet Kolukisa - Member (Richmond Park Education's Representative)
- Mr. Victor Datsyuk - Member (Richmond Park Education's Representative)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sanel Halilbegović - Member (University Representative)
- Malcolm Duerod, MA - Member (University Representative)
- Mr. Mensur Zoletić, LL.M. - Member & Deputy Chairman (University Representative)
- Mr. Admir Salihagić, Member (University Representative).