3rd International Conference on Foreign Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics (FLTAL) will take place at Burch University from May 3-5, 2013
The FLTAL Conference aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and educators from all corners of the world with great interests in language teaching and linguistics at all levels from around the world.
More information available on Conference web site: http://fltal.ibu.edu.ba
- Diane Larsen-Freeman, University of Michigan (USA)
- Ian Roberts, University of Cambridge (UK)
- Paul Nation, University of Wellington (NZ)
- Rebecca Tipton, University of Manchester (UK)
- Noam Chomsky, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA)
We are looking forward to see you at FLTAL linguistic conference.