This years annual workshop of the Association will take place in Sarajevo at the International Burch University on 12th and 13th of May.
International Association for Knowledge Management (IAKM) is a group of KM researchers who share a vision of the central role of knowledge and knowledge management in modern organisations and, at the same time, are aware of the necessity to strengthen the “roots” of this field and to boost the development of KM as a scientific discipline.
They propose this Association as a reference point for all people who, with various roles, work professionally in the field of KM and are interested to contribute to its development as a scientific discipline. Aims of this new association are:
• Producing and diffusing awareness and knowledge of KM
• Defining KM and giving recognition to KM as a field of study
• Helping to clarify and establish the grounds of KM as a discipline Involving individuals, groups, organisations, companies
• Providing reference and point of attraction to young researchers or professionals
• Favouring education of people doing research in KM or working as professionals
• Promoting collaboration and effective networking among researchers and professionals
For more info visit www.iakm.net