Mevlana Exchange Programme aims the exchange of students and academic staff between the Turkish higher education institutions and higher education institutions in other countries. Students will have the opportunity to study and experience a great opportunity at Turkey’s leading universities.
Students have the opportunity to spend one semester in Turkey, studying at one of their universities. Burch University has a strong tradition of international cooperation and we are proud to announce that BURCH is continuing to cooperate and send its students to the best universities in Turkey. The following students have been chosen as part of the exchange program:
Dokuz Eylul University - http://www.deu.edu.tr/deuwebv2/en/
- Amina Halep – Turkish Language and Literature
- Hatidza Abatović – Turkish Language and Literature
Istanbul Technical University - http://www.itu.edu.tr/en/
- Naida Hodžić – Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Hady Nourallah – Information Technologies
- Amila Kaharević - Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Yildiz Technical University - http://www.yildiz.edu.tr/en/
- Esma Hecimović – Architecture
- Amina Talić – Architecture
We hereby congratulate our students and wish them lots of success and fun during their stay. We will continue to support and follow the success or our students and alumni.
If you have any additional questions regarding Mevlana exchange programme please refer to the Career and Alumni Office, ground floor.