A wide range of language, computer, social and business courses is offered, and they begin at the end of the October, 2015.
- English, Bosnian, Turkish, German, Spanish, Italian (A1 - B2 level, or conversational)
- Graphic Design (Adobe Suite)
- Cisco Networking Course
- Microsoft Office Advanced
- SPSS IBM Statistics
- C/C++/Java/Mobile Programming
- Web Design
- SAT Preparations
- Business Competence Course, Soft Skills
- Video production
''We have prepared a variety of courses, with adjustable intensity and schedule, usually organized in the evening, or on weekends. All members of Burch community, students, and staff have significant discounts on all our services. It is a part of our mission to improve the competence of individuals and influence on our community to develop.'' said Mr. Salih Cingillioglu, Director of CEC.
If you miss the application desk at Block A during this week, you will be able to apply in CEC Office, A Block, Ground Floor, or on [email protected].
Follow CEC on Facebook.