Doc.Dr. Almir Badnjević, professor at the International BURCH University in Sarajevo, has been elected as a member of technical committee for the cardiopulmonary system, as the only representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina ever
Professor Badnjević is now among the nineteen eminent names of world’s academic professionals, and has also put Bosnia and Herzegovina in the same rank with Japan, USA, Germany, Australia, Italy and Spain. Candidates of the technical committee were strictly selected according to their references, professional and academic contribution to this field, as well as the ability to manage, develop and make decisions in the field.
The tasks of the technical committee for the cardiopulmonary system are:
- Promotion of education and researches, as it relates to the application of engineering methodology to cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- Leading and tips for the steering committee (Adcom) from EMBS on technical issues related to the cardiopulmonary system.
- Encouraging the development and organization of high-quality technical programs on topics related to the cardiovascular system and respiratory system.
- Improvement of the quality and number of publications relating to the cardiopulmonary system in EMBS magazines, and providing technical guidance in the development of specific questions on topics which are in the same field.
- Encouraging cooperation with and in the field at other major companies focusing on physiology and clinical aspects of cardiovascular, respiratory and sleep regulation system.
For more information visit: http://tc-cardiopulmonary.embs.org/members/