On March 26, 2016 , a Scholarship exam was held at the campus of BURCH University.
High schoolers from across Bosnia and Herzegovina attended the Scholarship exam from across the country and, therefore, showed their knowledge in the area of their interest.
All forms of scholarships have a goal of supporting and motivating young people to acquire a quality education and create an intelligently healthy nation.
The results of the Scholarship exam are available at http://scholarship.ibu.edu.ba/
For additional questions or commentary, please contact Elmedin Bišić at [email protected] (033 944 – 412).
Taking into account the importance of educating young people, as well as the hard economic situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the world in general and in the aim of creating a quality educational society, BURCH has five more ways for students to earn scholarships:
- Bosnian Science Olympiad
- Sports scholarships
- Excellence during high school education
- Extracurricular activities
- Winning at academic competitions
The scholars vary:
- First place gets a 100% scholarship of 21.000KM
- Second place gets a 70% scholarship
- Third place gets a 50% scholarship
- Places 4 to 20 get a 30% scholarship
- Places 21 to 40 get a 20% scholarship
- Places 41 to 51 get a 10% scholarship
- Places 61 to 80 get a 5% scholarship.